Monday, March 29, 2010

Finally! New Bloody Beetroots



The Bloody Beetroots have finally released a new, an absolutely massive track titledDomino. It comes off their recent EP which is also titled Domino. The song starts off a bit slow and whispy, but by the 1:40 mark, you're jamming hard. It is safe to say that the classic Beetroot style is back, and in full force. I began to worry about the direction theBeets were going when Romborama was release. It was a bit too eclectic for my taste, as I was expecting tracks that would live up to Rombo, Warp, and Dimmakcommunication. Don't get me wrong, Romborama was a good album, but it just felt like I was listening to another artist, not my precious Bloody Beets. Anyways, they're back and with a vengeance. If you're lucky enough to live in LA, they will be performing live at the Hollywood Palladium on the 24th of April. Buy your tickets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment