Tuesday, April 20, 2010

David Choe “Nothing to Declare” Exhibition Preview











“I will take all my love all my hate all my pain all my rage, all my suffering and all my skills and experience I’ve collected over the years everything I’ve learned in every medium from watercolors to oils to spray paint I’m gonna express everything I feel about this city and what it is to live and die and be born again in the city of angels…” - David Choe 2010

I posted a couple weeks ago a preview to david choes movie"Dirty Hands", now i'd like to let everyone know he's having an up coming show called “Nothing to Declare” after a 6-year absence from Los Angeles. The extremely prolific Choe has been hard at work creating new paintings, drawings, and sculptures for the 8,000 sq ft space in Beverly Hills. Take a look at some of the upcoming product set to debut on April 23rd. The “Nothing to Declare” exhibition will run until May 23rd at the newly launched Lazarides gallery in Beverly Hills.
Opening: Friday April 23, 2010
Exhibition Runs: April 23 – May 23, 2010
Location: 320 North Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills CA 90210

*UPDATE*
Dirty hands will be playing for a limited time in theaters ,April 30 to May 6 at the Sunset 5 in los angeles, and then move on to SF for showings from May 21 - May 27. Check Upper Playground for more information as the dates approach. super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment