Saturday, April 24, 2010

DISGRACE Recommends: The KFC Double Down



KFC debuted its new sandwich couple weeks ago, The Double Down. You may not have heard about it, but it is one of the most incredible things to ever happen. KFC is now offering a new sandwich known as the double down. What makes this sumptuous feast so incredible is that instead of using bread as buns, IT USES FRIED CHICKEN! That’s right, you have two pieces of KFC’s best sandwiching cheese bacon and some sauce. I had to try it for myself and let me tell you, after a mild heart attack I wanted another. It is incredible. The only problem is its nutritious qualities: 540 calories, 32g of fat, 1380mg of sodium. If you look at the size of the sandwich you will be wondering, HOW? After eating it though, you will understand. All I can say is that everybody should try it and at 4.99$ you are basically paying a penny a calorie.

Now, I’ll address the reason why they are making such a sandwich. It is not like most people suspect, “to kill people through fried goods.” Instead the bread that is not used for the sandwich is going to a third world country. Kind of weird when you think about it, they are killing us at home to feed those abroad. Way too hippie for me, but then again who cares, they are too damn good. In the end I recommend everyone to try a KFC double down. Hell go out and buy two, because after one you always want another.

No comments:

Post a Comment