Monday, May 24, 2010

Kanye West’s New Record Will Shock People..Supposedly..



According to various reports, British radio personality DJ Semtex has shared his thoughts on Kanye West’s upcoming new single off his highly anticipated album Good A** Job. Apparently, the result will be shocking.

"The album is coming in September. Okay, so I’ve heard the first Kanye West joint. I was sworn to secrecy. All I can say is it is banging. If that’s a taste of what’s coming on the album, he has smacked it. Lyrically….he is saying things like, ‘Wow, he said that?’ It is going to shock everybody, the first record."

The anticipation keeps growing but I don't know if I trust a british radio personality opinion 100%..no offense. I need to hear it myself because I thought Kanye's last album was shit. We'll see I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment