Monday, March 15, 2010

Air Jordan Spiz'ike - Black.Cement.Red Available Now




Base on the OG Air Jordan 4 Black Cement colorway, this particular Spizike applied a similar color combination with a black nubuck upper and red/cement grey outsole. Some newly added features are the speckled cement grey details appear on the side wall and the red laceholders. This is the second pair of the “Fresh Since ‘85″ Spiz’ike collection, the first pair came in White and Fire Red. They have been available since February 20th $175 price tag.

I have to share these shoes with you. This colorway could be the slickest one yet.I saw them online and it was love at first sight. I bought a pair a couple weeks ago and I Love em.They fit well and I have been getting nothing but complements. These are recommended for any sneakerhead to add to their collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment