Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mac Miller – K.I.D.S. [Mixtape]


Pittsburgh’s own Mac Miller is back with his newest project titled K.I.D.S. which will speak to that next generation of youngsters. He  is the real thing and I can see a lot of big things happening for him in the near future. With the assistance of his good hometown buddy Wiz Khalifa and some ill production, this 18 year old seems ready to take on the world. Given the hype and anticipation of this project, I expect Mac to be more Mike Phelps than Titantic. With all that, judge this incredibly dope shit for yourself.

01. Kicking Incredibly Dope Shit
02. I’m Outside**
03. Get ‘Em Up
04. Nike’s On My Feet**
05. Senior Skip Day
06. The Spins
07. Traffic In The Sky***
08. Don’t Mind If I Do
09. Paper Route (feat. Chevy Woods)
10. Good Evening**
11. Ride Around**
12. Knock Knock
13. Mad Flava, Heavy Flow (Interldude) (feat. DJ Bonics)
14. Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
15. All I Want Is You
16. Poppy
17. Face In The Crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment